Tagg is a community for Gen Z micro-creatives. We provide them with a unique opportunity to express every aspect of themselves, discover others like them, interact, and have fun together. Our rules ensure that every user can get the most of our platform by experiencing all of this in a safe environment
Tagg serves as the most comprehensive representation of you digitally and so it is of utmost importance that your account is representative of you. No fake accounts, no trolls.
You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
Harassment & Bullying
We have an absolutely zero-tolerance policy for bullying or harassment of any kind on our network. If you are found in violation of this, you will be removed and banned immediately.
- We want people of all identities and backgrounds to enjoy themselves on our platform in safety, particularly groups that are often targeted on social media, such as women, LGBTQ, and POC. We are aware of subtle harassment tactics and will not tolerate them.
- You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm.
- You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism.
- You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence.
False Information & Illegal Content
- We prohibit malicious deception and deliberately spreading false information that causes harm, such as denying the existence of tragic events.
- You may not use our network for the purpose of manipulating or interfering in elections or other civic processes.
- This includes sharing content that may suppress participation or mislead people about when, where, or how to participate in a civic process.
- You may not violate others’ intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.
- Do not use Tagg for any illegal activities — including buying or selling illegal drugs, contraband, counterfeit goods, or illegal weapons.
- You may not share media that is excessively gory or violent. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted.
Help Us Protect Our Community
- Each of us is an important part of the Tagg community. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please help us by using our built-in reporting option. We have a very attentive team that reviews these reports and works as quickly as possible to remove people and content that violates our guidelines.
- You may find the content you do not like, but which does not violate our Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can unfriend or block the person who shared it. If there is something you do not like in a comment under one of your moments, you can delete that comment.
- We may work with law enforcement, including when we believe that there’s a risk of physical harm or threat to public safety (Yeah, we snitch).